Welcome to the 2020 Winter Season Registration!
5 week season on Fridays - January 31 - February 28, 2020
5:30-6:30 PM (Group 1, generally 3rd - 5th grade)
6:45-7:45 PM (Group 2, generally 6th - 8th grade)
8:00-9:00 PM (Group 3, generally 9th - 11th grade
Grace Bible Church
748 Jones Road
Located just south of Black Road and between Ridge Road and County Line Road
Group 1 - Players generally in 3rd through 5th grades (birthdays between September 1, 2008 and August 31, 2011)
Group 2 - Players generally in 6th through 8th grades (birthdays between September 1, 2005 and August 31, 2008)
Group 3 - Players generally in 9th through 11th grades (birthdays between September 1, 2002 and August 31, 2005)
Number of Participants:
This is an indoor season and time blocks are limited. Registration for each group is LIMITED - first-come, first-in. We expect the groups will fill up, so don't wait too long to register! We will wait-list players registering after the group is full to bring in additional players in case of a withdrawal.
$50 / player
How it Works:
1. Arrive 10-15 minutes before your group start time. We will start on time and end on time.
2. There are no set teams. Each night, players will have a brief warm-up (5-10 minutes), then be divided into 3 teams for that night.
3. Teams will be matched up to play short (3-5 minute) games, have a quick changeover of teams, and the next game will start, with all teams having the same number of games through the evening.
4. This will be a fast-paced, fun experience for the players and a great opportunity to develop footwork, speed, skill, and camaraderie within their group.
What You Need to Bring:
1. Gym shoes or indoor soccer shoes. The floor is a gym floor and not turf or grass, so NO CLEATS are allowed. If it is wet / snowy outside, please change your shoes when you arrive to avoid tracking into the gym.
2. Shin guards are required. Socks should be worn over shin guards.
3. Water bottle. There are water fountains to refill water as needed.
4. Ball (optional).
5. Energy and excitement!
What We Provide:
1. Coaches to organize teams and maintain flow of games.
2. Pinnies for teams each week.
3. A season t-shirt to recognize your participation. T-shirts will be distributed as soon as possible after the start of the season (either week 1 or week 2) and can be (but do not have to be) worn each week.
4. Spectator seating - bleachers and/or chairs will be available to watch your players, no need to bring your own.
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from Shorewood Soccer.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (630) 544-1991
Select an option to continue with the registration.